Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bloomin'

Currently Listening:
Red Hands
Act II: The Meaning of & All Things Regarding Ms. Leading
The Dear Hunter

Well the new semester has finally gotten underway. I'm fully "in the grind" with my class times and schedules. And I'm extremely excited about the prospect that this is my last semester in high school and in Roseville California.
At the same time I'm scared to death about moving away to LA. Due to the fact I've never even moved in my entire life. And have gone to the same church stream for 11 years........
It's a bit of a
JUMP.

haha but that's okay makes things more interesting ya know?

In other news. My dad just acquired us a 12 string alverez that looks and sounds BEAUTIFUL.
I already got a raaaaad chord progression that is beggin for lyrics.
I'm not sure what subject to write on yet, but that's okay. I still have to finish recording vocals for Tethers.

And I've been meaning to do that sense the week after the whole "Lung" thing haha.

Thank God for getting me out before christmas. That whole experience really showed me how faithful God is.

Hallelujah to that sukkas.


Now it's time to hit up "the screwtape letters", finish my delicious Bloom Coffee, and then hang out with TJ YELLEK(aka jt kelley)

Can you dig it?

+Taylor+

No comments: