Friday, October 17, 2008

32 C today

Currently Listening:
The Grey man
You Are My Sunshine
Copeland

This is ridiculous.
It's about almost a whole month into the fall season.
And I'm positive it must've hit at least 32 C today.

I'm kindof upset at the fact I was wearing a scarf and a coat last Friday cause it was so cold.

Stupid PMSing Sacramento haha.

But it's all good cause I just purchased Copeland's "You Are My Sunshine" box set!
It's one of my all time favourite bands new album/box. It comes with the album/notes/live footage/and the making of and their new music video.
If you want to hear it check out.
"The Grey Man" at www.myspace.com/copeland
Such good music!

I'm at peet's coffee and tea now enjoying some iced green tea with honey and am about to get my hair cut. A bit above the eyebrow. So it should be nice. I'm excited, I love short hair now.

That's my Friday update, LA and Masters Uni visit in five days!!!

+Taylor+

No comments: