Saturday, October 18, 2008

Confused

So I was planing tonight to go to an art thing on vernon street in roseville but it was a high price gig it wasn't free so I thought.
"oh well, I guess I'll just go to first service and leave and not do second"
so I go to sit in first and it starts off with this.

"Now I'm really happy I'm preaching on this and not what I was supposed to.
Which was 'Mother Wounds' *vast majority of church laughs*"
and he continues on that subject and how he's glad he didn't preach it.

Now for some of you I'm pretty sure you know where this is going.
Mother wounds is probably one of the largest struggles I've had and still have.
Me and my mum have had some intense and horrible times. But we've gotten alot better.
now I understand that he didn't want to preach it cause he had no back round with it I hold Nothing against him. What confuses me is that the church laughed.
more than once.
I mean seriously, I figured there had to be someother people that struggled with that I know I can't be the only one. But at the same time

Why'd they laugh? Is it that feeble and uncommon of a matter.

I really don't know what to make of this.....

+Taylor+

2 comments:

Emma said...

I think you'll find most people were laughing
a] because they totally can relate to what he's saying and can see themselves in that

I better everyone has that with their mother in some way so everyone understands where he was coming from and because of that can laugh at that.
Were they laughing in a mocking way or a 'i can totally relate and it seems so silly now' way?

Anonymous said...

I agree with you mann. I do myself, have both "Mother Wounds"
and "Father Wounds" I was there also at that serivice. Also questioning the laughter. I'm glad I wasn't the only one in the building.
-Karina