Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Slow Dancing In A Burning Room

Currently Listening:
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
Where The Light Is Live In Los Angeles
John Mayer

I just heard a solo made after 83' Talk, all is not lost.

If you're a musician you understand what I mean by this.


Pretty much amazing guitar solo's that "talked" for the player ceased to exist after stevie ray died and david gilmour played his last show with floyd, and when led zeppelin broke up.


Micheal knows what I mean.


But I just heard a solo made in 07' talk.

Makes me really happy.

I thought good music died when alternative pop cutlure controled music was born.


I was wrong it's alive.


Again if you're not a guitarist or one who respects guitar greatly you have no idea what I'm talking about.

But that's okay : D.


Anyways Thank you John Mayer.

yes I did just say John Mayer, check out his live solo on his new record "live in la" it's the solo on slow dancing in a burning room.
And no I never would've guessed it'd be that either


Haaaaapppyyy Taylor.

No comments: