Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've Realized

Currently Listening:
Sunburn (Timo Maas Sunstroke Remix)
EP's
Muse

and the Albums "Play" and "Hotel" by Moby

That I love experimental/electronica music.

NOT Techno.
But remix kindof stuff. Ya know like Moby, or this RAD remix of a Sunburn by Muse I have.
Moby does do like rave stuff but at the same time he'll do an alt or a blues song or a easy electronica song. So it's really cool how diverse he is.

And since I'm picking up Piano for my music major I think I'm going to start doing my own stuff once I have a decent knowledge of chords and synth stuff.

I like it cause it's great just easy listening when you're driving or staying up late.

To bad my rents are still down stairs and keep ALL the lights on. I think it's time to sneak up to my room hehe.

I'll need to put on the strobe function on my iTouch too hahahaha mini bedroom RAVE.

I'm a music geek, but I'm okay with this.

I'm Just Fine

+Taylor+

2 comments:

Emma said...

I actually do eat my friends quite often.
I don't have many left so I may have to stop soon.

Woot! Next Saturday, it's official! I'm coming. It's so soon.

Emma said...

Hah. I get off lightly as it's actually only a 12 hour flight on the way there. 13 on the way back.

And I get in at around 10:30am. So I hope i sleep on the plane.